Terms Of Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using https://www.footballtoast.com. This website is operated and managed by Football Toast. In the whole extent of this website, at every point, the terms “we”, “us”, or “our” is used; it refers to Football Toast.
Our website includes links to third party merchant websites supplying goods and/or services.
- We may earn fees from a merchant if you click on that merchant’s link on our website and subsequently make a purchase on the merchant’s website, or if you use a relevant promotional code published on our website when purchasing on the merchant’s website.
- You acknowledge that:
- We do not vet third party merchants;
- We do not check, audit, monitor or control: The Identity, creditworthiness or bona fides of third-party merchants; the security of third-party merchant websites; or the accuracy of the information published on third party merchant websites;
- We are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into between you and a third-party merchant; and
- Our website contains information supplied by third party merchants, and we do not check, audit or monitor the accuracy of that information,
- And accordingly, we will not be liable to you concerning any loss or damage arising out of any use of a third-party merchant website, any information supplied by a third-party merchant, any offer made by a third-party merchant, or any contract with a third-party merchant.
- We are not responsible for enforcing any obligations arising out of a contract between you and any third party. We will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
Unless otherwise stated, Football Toast and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Football Toast. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Football Toast for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Football Toast
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Football Toast
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Football Toast
- Redistribute content from Football Toast
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Football Toast does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Football Toast, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Football Toast shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered due to any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Football Toast reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Football Toast a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features added to the current site shall also be subject to these terms and conditions. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
AGE OF CONSENT
- Football Toast grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and the Agreement’s duration.
- The use of the Service is at the User’s own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities necessary to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the User’s Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defence against legal claims.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or application that are not affiliated with us. Football Toast is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application, and we do not warrant. We will not have any liability or responsibility for third-party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to carefully review the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. We do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. If you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time, we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Football Toast, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in such states or jurisdictions.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Football Toast, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint or want more information, please contact us directly via email.